Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Shrinkvivor Week #2 Weigh In

Current Weight: 271.2 lbs
Previous Weight: 269.4 lbs
Weight loss: +1.8 lbs
Week one of the challenge is done, and I didn’t do to spiffy L

I didn’t do a GREAT job of tracking what I ate, and my water intake was only so-so, but I wasn’t expecting a gain that is for sure!

As I told the members of my Tribe, I am not going to let that number get me down. I will do better this week and re-focus.

Last week the Physical Challenge was miles – how many you could walk/run. So for me that was walking – and I think I did pretty good. Of course not I can’t remember what I actually came up with as the total. More than I have done in the last few weeks combined though I think!!

The Non-Physical was drinking half your weight in ounces of water. As I mentioned earlier I didn’t do so good at that one! I am really bad on the weekends and then I have been crazy busy at work, so I forget to drink!

Here is to a better week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment