Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Weigh In Wednesday

WEEKLY WEIGH IN STATS
Current Weight: 269.4 lbs
Starting Weight: 303.6 lbs
Weight loss total: -34.2 lbs

I weighed in today for the start of the challenge, now to start seeing that number going down again!!

So here are my goals for the week –
*Not eat fast food
*Drink 64 ounces of water a day at LEAST
*Get at least 30 minutes of exercise every day
*Track what I eat (even if I don’t know the calories, TRACK IT)

I am going tonight to look at new walking shoes. I have A LOT of miles to put on them in the next 40 days!! I have been putting it off, but tonight is the night.

I also am planning to walk 4 miles tonight, I keep stopping at 3, so I am going to try a different location to see if mixing it up helps. I sure hope so!

No comments:

Post a Comment