Wednesday, January 27, 2010

It’s so easy

To fall off the wagon, to go back to “old” ways, to eat fast food or go to restaurants.

Yeah it has been a no so good last week for me on the food front. I keep saying, tomorrow, tomorrow. I sucked it up and went to the store last night. I needed food to eat for breakfast and so we could make dinner at home. Even if it isn’t the BEST option it is better than what I would order out!!

I weighed in last Thursday and I was down a little over ONE pound in a month. Yes I know the time included the holiday, but wowwwwie, kinda a reality check. (Too bad it didn’t work!)

But today I am “starting” over, no more tomorrow!!!

I had an English muffin for breakfast, brought some chicken to have for lunch, I am headed back into the right direction!!

Off to enter what I have eaten today in my phone, it’s a great tool WHEN I use it.

1 comment:

  1. You can do it! Yay for one pound. It may not seem like much but it's a great start!

    ReplyDelete