Monday, March 8, 2010

Evening Walk

What a nice evening it was! The sun was out, it got into the High 50’s or Low 60’s today. When I got home I decided to go a walk while the sun was still out. It was so so nice out! I tried to stay in the sun as it was a little chilly in the shade. I walked 1.44 miles in about 30 minutes, and that included some technical difficulties! My MP3 player was having issues so I decided to try to figure out how to use Pandora on my phone. I GOT it to work, but I need to figure out the way it really works and if I was doing it right. I will have to check with the hubby!

I attempted to make dinner with what little food we had in the house, it didn’t turn out so good. We SO need to go and buy some food, and hopefully some that is good for us!

Then I got the bright ideas to try out the EA Active game on the Wii. Well that didn’t go as good as I would have hoped, but I did get to do some of it. For some reason the squats weren’t showing up right when I did them. But overall I am liking it and once I get past the technical difficulties and not doing it an hour after walking for the first time in awhile I will be good to go!!

I am trying to get back into the swing of things, but it is going slowly. I need to get organized. Get food in the house and at work, get more space in the living room to play the Wii.

It is crazy how clutter and disorganization in life effects you in so many different ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment