Wednesday, April 28, 2010

The 21 Day Challenge

I have been a member of the Sisterhood of the Shrinking Jeans for a few months now, but haven't been very active and I am trying to fix that.

They have different challenges every few weeks/months, I have tried to do these in the past and not done the best, but I think I REALLY want to give this one a try.
It is only 3 weeks, 21 days – because ‘it takes 21 days to form a new habit’.

So I am picking 4 things do to for 21 days to form a new habit. It would be easy to pick something like drink water since I am now in the habit of that, but I am going to pick 4 things that I think will help me.

This actually fits in perfectly to my thoughts of recently. I watch the show Ruby and one of the things that they had her do 3 few things to mix it up. So I had been “trying” to do that, and thinking about it. But now I will be a little more accountable!

So here are the 4 things that I am going to work on –
1. Exercise = 30 minutes a day
2. Sleep = Be in bed by 10 PM every night
3. Park further away from the location I am going to (unless it is raining – I am a wimp!)
4. Track calories AS I eat them every day – I have been trying this, but need to do better!

1 comment:

  1. I use My Fitness Pal to track calories (and I have the app on my iPhone!) That is so useful! That's what I would suggest for a calorie tracker. I LOVE it and couldn't live without it.


    My Mommy Blog

    My Weight Loss Blog

    ReplyDelete