Wednesday, April 14, 2010

What a great night!!

I went to my water aerobics class, even after I tried to talk myself out of going! And I had a pretty good class, I was able to easily do something that is normally really hard for me! I even asked if I was doing it right because it seemed to be going well. The instructor watched and said I was, and that my 6 months of work was paying off. I was soooo happy!

Then I went home and DIDN’T pick up pizza on the way home. Go Me! I picked up the hubby and we picked up dinner and then went to the park, well his version of the park. It is a bunch of fields but got to see some baby field mice, tadpoles, frogs, and DEER!! Like 10 of them, 3 groups of them, it was fun to watch them run around and play!! We unfortunately also saw TICKS, ICK!!! So that kind of freaked me out.

On the way home hubby decided he was hungry and wanted Italian Ice. I was proud of myself, I got a kiddie sugar free cherry! I was a little hungry and it sounded good so I wanted something, but didn’t want to goal over my set calorie intake for the day. I was surprised that it was actually pretty good!!

Now I am home and SLEEPY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment