Tuesday, April 6, 2010

JELLOOOO!

My legs feel like JELLO this morning. I did Day 1 of the EA Active 30 day challenge last night and it killed me. I will be honest, I skipped one of the workouts the second time. I don’t like the inline skating one at all, the first time all they could say was how I needed to get stronger legs. It was the second to last workout in the series last night and I skipped it that time, I wanted to just turn it off, but I didn’t. So while it wasn’t a TOTAL victory I will take it! I was hot and sweaty and thought I was going to die. Then I thought I was going to have to sleep in the chair again because I didn’t think my legs would get me up the stairs, they didn’t hurt, they felt all shaky!

Now to make myself do it again tonight – I don’t like that it tells you what you will work on the next day. More squats, REALLY!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment